Our vision is clear:
- To be first choice for customers' life on the move
- We will achieve this by being Committed to Making Customers' Journeys Better
Halfords is divided into two business segments: Retail and Autocentres
Category split of Halfords Group revenue (between Retail and Autocentres)
Category split of Halfords Group revenue
(between Motoring and Cycling)
Retail stores in the UK and ROI
Autocentres across the UK
Online Annual Report
Read our Annual Report online, including a link to the full Remuneration Policy
Catch up with our latest news and learn more about Halfords on our corporate website
A little direction for your journey through our report
This icon signposts the reader to other sections in this report
This icon signposts the reader to more information that can be found online
This icon accompanies 'fast facts' with figures that relate to 2 April 2016 – 31 March 2017
Our Integrated Report
This is our fourth integrated report and is designed to provide a concise overview of how we generate value for all stakeholders. By following an integrated reporting model, we aim to show how our competitive advantage is sustainable in the short, medium, and long term. While this report focuses on value generation for our shareholders, it also demonstrates how we interact with all of our stakeholders.
In producing this report we have: built upon the key changes introduced previously; and developed it in line with the evolving practices in integrated reporting. Our future reports will seek to keep up with these new developments and achieve our aim of continually improving our stakeholder communications.
The steps we have taken in this report:
- Our business model continues to evolve to provide greater clarity on how we create value in the short, medium and long term. We have provided more detail on the outputs of our business model.
- We have increased the signposting and consistency between sections to show how they connect and interact.
- We have included more metrics in the Corporate Social Responsibility section.
- We have ensured that we discussed material matters both positive and negative in a fair, balanced and understandable way.
The Group Strategy is described using these five pillars:
in the Driving Seat
Building on Our
Fit for Future
Read more on
The outputs of our business model – Financial Resources, Colleagues, Community, Brand, Physical and IT Infrastructure and Environment – are detailed throughout the report.
This icon is used to indicate content on the outputs of the Business Model.
Read more on
Our Business Model